Monday 15 July 2013

News Update

Hello, everyone.

Just wanted to make any newcomers and regular readers aware that I'm currently locked in a titanic struggle of bureaucracy with Twitter.

Basically, they've suspended @exploitmovie because I was trying to network socially on a social networking site. I've made my apologies via email, pleaded for my electronic life, bowed before the infinite majesty of King Twit and apparently, I'm now in a queue with technical support so normal services should be resumed somewhere between now and the last days of Sodom (apparently it's within five days but I expect it'll be done sooner than that).

So, for anyone who has followed me and has come here looking for answers; don't worry, I'm still here.

For anyone new to the site and thinking to themselves 'Hey, this guy is a pretty funny dude. I think I'll take his advice and follow him on Twitter...say...there aint no '@exploitmovie' on Twitter. That sack of shit lied to me!'; don't worry, I'm still here and please check back in a few days and the Twitter feed should be working again.

Thanks for your time,

Rich.

P.S Couple of people have mentioned that the black background/white writing was making their eyes do crazy shit. Can't say it affected me to be honest but I'm not the guy reading the damn thing so the layout has been changed for your viewing pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment